OFF: Sky Cries Mary, _Fresh Fruits for the Liberation_

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Tue Sep 8 04:22:47 EDT 1998

> Mine is stamped as a promo, but I guess this is a general release.  The
> track listing is:
>
>          1. Bath House
>          2. Goodbye Horse
>          3. Where Does It End...
>          4. Well, Where Does It Begin?
>          5. 2000 Light Years From Home (Soft Explosion Mix)
>          6. Corner Man (Still Homeless in the Freeworld Version)
>          7. Movement Of Water
>          8. Every Iceberg Is Afire (Titanic Mix)
>          9. Wot's... Uh The Deal?
>         10. Moonbathing (Waxing and Waning Mix)
>         11. To The One You Love (Partial Clearing Mix)
>
> Running time is ~62 minutes.  I've not really had a chance to listen to
> it, but the early stuff (tracks 1--4) sounds pretty weird and
> "industrial."

As I recall from their website, before Analise joined they were pretty much an
industrial band (in the old sense) so I guess thats where the tracks are from.

Tracks 6 & 8 are from the Every Iceberg is Afire 4 song single.

Great band.

Tim

NP:  Sungod,  _EFA_