BOC: Last Days of May *band*

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Jul 30 14:24:25 EDT 1998

On Thu, 30 Jul 1998, Doug Pearson wrote:

> I recently picked up the 'Last Days of May' CD, and it's pretty darn good.
> Long, expansive, instrumental guitar-scapes with some ripping leads from
> Mr. Percoda, as well as some nice moody, subdued parts.  Doesn't really
> sound specifically like the Dream Syndicate (or any of Percoda's other
> post-D.S. bands like the Droogs) or even BOC, but it's really cool stuff.
> Recommended.

Well, I guess that answers the question I was about to ask.  I've
noticed this album in my local shop for a while now, and was wondering
what it sounded like, and if it was worth picking up.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Orange Goblin, _Frequencies From Planet Ten_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix