HW:Bedouin.

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Dec 16 06:03:09 EST 1997

Cheers friends!

Justa short review on Alan Davey´s new CD "Bedouin"; Pure fucking
space-metal from the first track to the last.
It is the same heavy music as played in Hamburg June-97. Nine tracks on
the CD plus a beautiful cover with a map from somewhere in the arab
world.

Buy or die

Henrik

" Sunrise I greet you, the beauty of your light, so warm and tender was
never the night.
In tears I see you, the last time it will be, so give me blessing , I´ll
meet my destiny"

"At the gallows end" from Nightfall by Candlemass

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Fax +46 (0)70 6101310  / Phone +46 (0)60 173716