in this corner...Albert

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 25 17:53:40 EDT 1996

> I can't believe that
> they wouldn't do anything possible to bring Al back.  Do they
> actually think the band is better without Al and Joe?

        Well, tBS are certainly better with Al :)
        Besides, I don't think Joe would be into it--what has BOC
got to offer that's so great?  "We tour continuously and play the same
songs really, really well over and over again."
        Er, what?  At least Hawkwind keeps shaking the set-list up :)
So who has the better new material?  BOC or Hawkwind :)  Actually,
tBS are more _consistent_ than either of the list mainstays :)

> I expect
> they're afraid to acknowledge the great stuff tBS are into, 'cause it
> would highlight the extent to which 3OC are spinning their wheels.

        Nahhhhhhh!  Anyone else want to guess that the growing success of
tBS on small labels has prompted BOC to finally give up the major-label
pipe-dream and concentrate on getting some product out?  Maybe tBS are
the best thing that's happened to BOC in a _long_ time :)

        You can never have too many Hawkwinds ... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                                -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)