in this corner...Albert

Ted Jackson jr. TOJACKSO at HAWK.SYR.EDU
Tue Jun 25 16:06:32 EDT 1996

> An AOL-type who's name I shall not repeat said:
>
> >Without going into, BOC-l isn't really worth hanging around anyway unless
> >you're into Bouchard OC.  Sorry, but everything they accuse the AOL
> >contingent of is mainfestly true in their rants about Albert = Good, BOC =
> >Bad.

Leave it to that bullying Bolshevik Albert to get all his buddies to
gang up on poor little, innocent 3OC!  Curiously, the aol folks sound
like they want to pretend Al was never in the band at all, let alone
try and deny the fact that the band's current creative drought
started when the Bouchard brothers exited BOC.  I can't believe that
they wouldn't do anything possible to bring Al back.  Do they
actually think the band is better without Al and Joe?  I expect
they're afraid to acknowledge the great stuff tBS are into, 'cause it
would highlight the extent to which 3OC are spinning their wheels.

BOC's the best band of all time, but even our heroes need a kick in
the ass from their fans periodically.  Their current arrogance simply
shows that their fans have been right all along.  Do I await the
german record?  Absolutely!  But It'd better be killer, or the
inevitable comparissons to Al's work with tBS will be made...
theo