1980 lineup changes chat jealousy

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Nov 24 10:00:00 EST 1995

I'm loving this discussion.  This is a battle of the HW experts in the long
term memory arena (any interest in this as a purely psychological
phenomenon, Dr. Bob?).  Unfortunately, I've not seen HW in 1980 nor have I
ever heard  "Waiting for Nati" or "New Jerusalem" so you guys are killing me
with jealousy.  Signed ticket stubs yet.  Damn, I'm not worthy.

BTW -  Bernhard, I was fascinated by your 80 tour line up break down and
read it closely.  You need to fix it because a "BR" appears often and it's
not in your legend.  It screwed me up.

Rudy