HW: Tour Books

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Thu Dec 7 14:21:06 EST 1995

> it's ok,but short.it is half(the book is 12 pages)hw, and the rest is some
> band called vardis.hw is two pages of discography,two pages of stills,and two
> pages of history(however brief)dating from 69 to
> 81.   rj

Ah - interesting.   Thanks - there's more there than I was expecting.
And given that Vardis are one of the first bands to do a reasonably
decent cover of Silver Machine I guess this might be worth chasing after
all.    Cue bank account......

Ta

jill

ob letoffthehook,maybe> getting all psyched up for an interview panel
they then cancelled at the last moment  8-(

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk