[boc-l] Fwd: Re: I'm psyched

strobridge jill jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 05:45:25 EDT 2016

-------- Original message --------
From: Michael Holmes <M.Holmes at ed.ac.uk>
Date: 04/08/2016 10:05 (GMT+00:00)
To: strobridge jill <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk>, BOC / Hawkwind
Discussion List <boc-l at lists.ispnet.net>
Subject: Re: [boc-l] I'm psyched

meant to send it to the list!       Yes I read Nightwings before I read Dying
Inside and I don't deny the capability or craft of his creative writing in the
latter book which is undeniably open and forthright and may even be based on
reality. Nonetheless knowing this I have no wish to revisit him.

Jill

Sent from my Samsung device