OFF: Generation of Musicians Dying Off

CRosenberg chuckrecs at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 24 12:51:49 EST 2015

So...I log onto FB yesterday afternoon, and read that Edgar Froese had
passed away a few days ago...naturally I felt obliged to throw together a
T-Dream set for my radio show that evening...

...and it just occurred to me that there will be a lot of these coming
up...Deaths and their resultant Tribute/Memorial programs... Just wonder
who will go next... Hawkwind members, Gong...(how is Daevid?? Heard he was
laid up...)...too many older krautrockers to name...though so many of them
have left us already...

Cheers,
Chuck