Reefer Madness

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 11 00:30:03 EST 2015

So i put his rock pot pipe away (my good/best friend Derrick's grey
pipe), cause i was brain damaged and schitzophrenic (incurable still)
from smoking pot with Derrick, and they locked me up for 8 years, I
was truly nutty from smoking pot at college!

But now i dont touch pot just baccy. I am cured from Reefer Madness
Derrick got me into! Every time i see Mr. Dibs and HW live doing
Reefer Madness i think of how wound up and nutty Derrick made me with
his pot and all his cool stoner paraphernilia, he got this old cat
stoned all the time, and i paid with schitzophrenia. Madness indeed...
"Our House"... "Scumbag College",....

Regards
Neil Bolonsky