Seeking RANDY ABECK

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 9 21:37:08 EST 2015

anyone know where this BOCL member vanished to about 15 years ago? He
knew the Paul Williams and the Quarkspace guys well (and put me in
touch with Paul for the National Steam CD cover art) and was at a few
Strange Daze festivals. I traded LOADS of tapes, CDs, VHS boots and he
sent me tons of pirated Software in the late 90s. I got him into
Legendary Pink Dots big time and i remember buying lots of Rainmakers
CDs for his friend. He rarely posted but had alot of trading going on,
In fact we traded like WEEKLY like 10 tapes and 5 CDs and whatnot.
Anyone know of him?? I have seen a Randy Abeck on FB but not sure its
him ... I had a VHS tape of him feeding his Python snake a live rat
with Into The Void as soundtrack.........

Christian