OFF) Jew envy??

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 09:13:04 EST 2015

Dude, are jews closer to God than any catholic or muslim. Is there a
SINGLE higher INTELLIGENCE called "God" who created us? Or is there an
alien Empire and a crashed UFO we harvest telepathic weaponry and
science from, like when you wake up under the Surgeons Knife (at
Roswell). (Here & Now). As for J.e.w.s. well i used to not give a
Fluck and attended Kubert school 20 something years ago where they had
all kinds of Jewish traditions etc, Its only about 15 years ago i
started questioning Israel, false power nations and symbols, and
generally thinking "jews are the sinners, the false victim, the devils
work ala Hollywood and politics and pharmaceutical empires etc" and
generally thought "Jesus and Judas were Jews. Gimme Romans!" Jews to
me were Judaist Jewish Judas race, fools to a false god, excluded from
the rest of civilization in a Holy State of Israel and were exempt and
"forgiven" after Holocaust as "innocents". To me, jews are still "the
conspiracy" and not the "christians" etc. or even muslims.