BOC and The Simpsons

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 13 22:46:35 EDT 2015

i wanna be President of USA and watch cartoons on TV and play kid
games on BOC L n stuff be American college kid, skate and be a
Nintendo X Box kid. and watch Simpsons like John Doe, i got my
president... and one day i'll be in the White House, playing games,
watching TV, playing Nintendo, posting on BOC L.