OFF) Mary will you please unlurk the forum

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jun 20 16:21:33 EDT 2014

Greetings, Mike, and everyone else,
Got hacked while updating adobe with ie.  Those bastards are sneaky, they
were from fixmypc.com, and they pointed out a bunch of registry defender
errors, asked Tim to type in a code, and we knew we were in trouble when
they had taken remote access of the computer without permission.
Thankfully, nothing was seriously compromised, except for our sanity for a
while.  I do encrypt important documents, but there was an attempt to access
it.  When they called I had been having computer trouble, and when I talked
to the Adobe people they did in fact say that there were errors and they
would see what they could do with Microsoft to fix it, but I know Microsoft
wouldn't just call and offer to fix it for free.  Lucky Tim was there, we
made that computer fly down town in rush hour to get it to the  people who
set it up for me.
I hope everyone has a really fine summer with the solstice tomorrow.

Peace,

Mary I have been away, (computer was down, again), however the forums all
seem fairly quiet since I've come back.

Mary