Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Feb 27 04:37:24 EST 2014

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#327). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #327)

Space Mirrors - "Dune Trilogy" (from The Golden Path EP)

Omenopus - "Watching The Mannequin Lady Through My Window" (from The
Archives)

Omenopus - "Stand Still" (from The Archives)

Omenopus - "The Physician" (from The Archives)

Civilian Zen - "Careful With That (austerity) Axe (live @ hastrek fest.
2013)" (from Live Voids EP)

Crystal Jacqueline and The Honey Pot - "It's Raining" (from Crystal
Jacqueline and The Honey Pot)

Us and Them - "Do I Know You" (from By The Time It Gets Dark)

Bronco Bullfrog - "Time Waits For Norman" (from Time Waits For Norman)

Schnauser - "As Long As He Lies Perfectly Still" (from As Long As He Stays
Perfectly Still)

Schizo Fun Addict - "Theme from Suspiria" (from Theme from Suspiria)

Schizo Fun Addict - "Pterodactyl" (from The Sun Yard)

Chester Hawkins - "Malattia del Sonno" (from Semisolids)

Eddie Brnabic & The Cosmic Fellowship - "Death & Resurrection" (from Subtle
Realms)

UNIT - "Eco-Warrior Blues" (from The Colours Of Life)

Don Schott - "Prayer" (from Let's Go Play Outside)

Thought Experiment - "Pharmacology Pt I" (from Journeys Within)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>