Nik wants into all your wallets NOW :)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 24 02:18:38 EDT 2013

I can't catch up with it either. I don't mind LJ at all, especially  with
the sad demise of the inventor of that character.

'Promo videos' is a good name. I don't really watch them, just listen. I
would love to see Nik doing new material too. I wonder if it will happen?

It didn't with Space Ritual and I have to admit that I would happy never to
another  Psychedelic Warlords  space  ritual flyer. Alan has every right to
play the songs but the Youtube videos seem quite  uninspired, but his own
back catalogue is full of gems.