Nik

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Mon Oct 1 19:23:08 EDT 2012

On Sun, 1 Jul 2012, Jerry G wrote:
> In case anyone is interested.
> http://psychedelicbaby.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/nik-turner-interview-about-hawkwind.html

 	That was interesting, thankyou for posting it. It's nice to see
Nik giving more detail about his involvement with the Tangerine Dream
people; I'd seen him mention that before but this loose association makes
more sense. On the other hand, I didn't know that John Harrison had died,
which is rather sad. Three now... Yours,
 					 Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."