BOC links???

mary ann sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 10 13:11:53 EDT 2011

Hey Scott,
I'll be really interested in hearing your new release, please contact me, so
I'll be on the lookout for it.  You may have met Tim at Jean's parties when
we had jams with Larry, and other fine musicians.  I'm so glad you're still
making music.

All the best,

Mary, Tim, and Kosh

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of SHLL (Scott Heller)
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 5:15 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: BOC links???

Heh -- check this. http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnin_Red_Ivanhoe

Amusingly, they toured as the opening band for Spooky Tooth, the band
name-checked in Stalk-Forrest's "A Fact About Sneakers."

More amusingly, an offshoot of the band with some of the same personnel
called themselves Secret Oyster.  I think we have confirmation they liked
BOC.

-- Jeff

I can actually find out if there is anything to this as I am friend with
Claus who plays guitar in Secret Oyster. I actually managed to get him to
play with my band and we will a release with him on it later this year..  As
for Burning Red Ivanhoe, I saw them play about 10 years ago and they still
play around a few gigs in Denmark every now and then.. Secret Oyster
reunited 3 years ago and have a bunch of new songs they have played live and
are trying to get a new record out this year, I am told..

More on this later,

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com