OFF: Me @ SoundAwesome.com

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 9 09:09:46 EST 2011

Just got up a few min ago
The streaming was the ONLY way I wouild have heard it, since I have
never been able to figure out how to open anything downloaded, and
neither has the few assholes that have briefly tried to help. I am
also funny about not wanting to let anything onto my computer.
Be it right or wrong.
But I must say I have been here with you guys and doing my shopping
since 2006 or 7, without so much as even a virus clean-up!!!  So Dell
computers must be somewhat OK!!!!
As for Steve, yes I suppose I should ease up huh?? (kidding)
and as for your answer, you chose wisely sir!!!
I mean it would have been OK either way, but I would have gone with
NO!!!  They were a little much!!
Also, I know you record quietly, basically, from reading your posts,
or at least I was pretty sure you did, I just thought my concern for
Luna would go over well!!!