Music as a drug

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 31 12:19:22 EST 2011

On 1/31/11, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> IHMO, definitely *Kiss of Death--* as *Motorizer *is one of the least
> original of Motorhead's albums to my ears (and I like *March or Die*). The
> highlight seems to be "Rock Out with your cock out)":(

Thank you for this response, this was my intention, because a guy
_elsewhere_ did not have good things to say about Motorizer, but I
also noticed Motorhead did not seem to be writtien on his forehead
with invisible ink like it is mine, and many of "us"..
I was thinking (again) yesterday to myself of giving Hawkwind
(exclusive) credit with (something like) being the band that can
compete with people's drug addictions for their cash and (often)
win......