Music as a drug

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 2 09:14:37 EST 2011

On 2/2/11, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:
> On 02 Feb 2011, at 01:06 , Owen O'Neill wrote:
>> OK my friend tells me Motorizer is good, "nothing mind-blowing" but
>> good
>

> I would kind of go along with that for most of the last few albums.  I
> suppose given individuals may like one or the other more or less, but IMO
> they are all "pretty good" though "nothing mind-blowing".
>
> But, hey: Lemmy still sells more records than I do. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Carl

I can hardly feed myself and have clean clothes at 46, and I do admit
to being partially "screwed up", but these guys are getting old, and
they have given me a reason to stay alive for too long now for me not
to look the other way if something passes "musical gas"
That said, as I said, I agree with EVERYTHINH here and the latest
didn't strike me as partuclarly "blistering" or whatever....just more
Oh dear god I must go freeze getting food or I will fall over dead
today and I fear my days are numbered....
HOWEVER, I did just brainstorm and give birth to, a Space Ritual that
not only goes "to 11", but keeps going "up to 12".
I just had to brag, can't wait to show it off, and so if I die today I
can look back and say my life was "productive enough"
bye now