Off: Putting Hawkwind into Space

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 16 14:20:41 EDT 2010

On 4/15/10, Maxine Wesley <Maxine.Wesley at port.ac.uk> wrote:
Following on from the excellent suggestions by other members and subverting
the theme somewhat....
I think we should send 'High Rise' - to deter any aliens thinking about
moving to Earth... :-0
Maxine

I've been pondering on this. And I must say I agree and then some. If we
ever accidentally attract land-dwellers then we may have real problems. My
idea before this was to play a cosmic bluff, and see if FoFP's source could
accept little crude Sumerian-like hieroglyphs, or just something totally
basic portraying us as a waring race of savages until a little Hawkwlnd LP
shows up and then peace among the lands. Bad Idea.
Now how can we send the ones we already got and don't want fleeing for dear
life, and which song will discourage more aquatic life from from coming and
increasing the dead zones?