BRAIN: Will we be smashing with bolts of ungodly vision?

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Wed May 20 18:07:02 EDT 2009

On my computer the sync is pretty bad. I think Joe took it with his
little camera at the soundboard and there seems to be a gap when you
see them play and when you hear it. OTOH I'm pretty sure Joe dubbed in
a rhythm guitar in the fast section. Jimmy is being pretty tricky
because he has his left hand in the air and he's playing the whole
beat with his right which is behind Joe's head (he might have stole
that trick from me when we jammed last summer).