If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 26 21:08:25 EDT 2009

Ok, I've read the threads

The internet was "free"
Festivals were "free"
The days of freedom are gone
As soon as the people come up with something original and good, and that is
accessible, the big boys take it over and make their huge disproportionate
fortunes out of it.
This trend has increased as commercial and government control has increased
it's grip on the populace.
The gap between the rich and the poor is now greater than any time in
history.
Big Brother is here...who hasn't read 1984, Brave New World etc.
Listen to the predictive lyrics of the 60's and 70's
The golden age is over.
WITHOUT THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD THERE WILL BE NO REMISSION!

I have been involved in putting on over 100 emergent bands on in groovy
Brighton over the past 4 years.
Some are brilliant...much better than the middle of the road trash that the
corrupt record company's promote.
They will not be given record deals because their originality means that
there is a commercial risk in signing them.
They burn out in despair, learning that their hopes of playing music
full-time are impossible.

Ha Ha, lets dance!

Judge Trev