BOC.com Band Picture

Joe Loehr JLoehr4299 at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 1 11:05:13 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/1/2009 9:22:45 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM writes:

The last  time I saw BOC (with Danny Miranda and Bobby Rondinelli) I was
really  impressed how much guitar Allen played, to me he was the band's secret
weapon.  And he dated Patti Smith, too. Too cool.
The last time I saw them was in Fort Wayne when they played our Three
Rivers Festival back in ' 04.

Buck's amp went out in the middle of 'Last Days of May,' and Allen stepped
up to play while Buck and the roadies sorted it out.

Allen got a big round of applause for it, too.

Joe