40 years of HAWKWIND

Keith Henderson khenders64 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 5 11:12:23 EST 2009

> bernhard.pospiech writes:
>
> > Who is going ??
>
> I'll be there...

Me too, with any luck.  Like others, I have already purchased a ticket, not knowing if I will eventually be able to swing the overseas trip.  (Sadly, I am flying over the ocean in the wrong direction next week.)  But now that I've missed the final Xmas Astoria show (tragic, given that I'm not that far away really), and because I will likely miss the spring minitours too, I just *have* to be there in August.

Grakkl (Bornich, Rheinland-Pfalz)

P.S.  Was there an post-Astoria gathering this year?  And if not, will there be a plan to put something together for this event?  Hope so.

P.P.S.  Hawkestra (30th yr. anniv.) was in 2000.  It seems a year early then, doesn't it?  Was this 1969 gig truly a Hawkwind gig, or was it still Group X, or maybe the transitional Hawkwind Zoo.  ?  What was the lineup?  Brock, Turner, Slattery, Harrison, Ollis, DikMik?