Hawkwind next CD

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Mon Feb 9 11:53:46 EST 2009

Scott ,not only Knights of Space ,but now Reading 92 and Minneapolis 89
are all in official release too . They are even online  everywhere for
around $30 .Imagine a new fan , or someone has been off for a year or so
from buying Hawkwind ,who goes online at Amazon,Walmart ,Tower ,etc . He or
she orders the new ,official ,band released  cd's ,Knights of Space ,
Reading 92 , Minneapolis 89 ,Glastonbury 90 , Complete 79 ,Live 1990 and
Choose Your Masques 1982 , thinking man I found heaven . Boy ,would they be
mad when they received them and found out  the crummy sound quality . I for
one ,never buy any official Hawkwind release anymore until I hear from
impartial other buyers. And thats sad for fans to have to do that. Starfarer
on his website should start a codex for bad official releases like he has
for all the bad Yuri Gargarian and Text of Festival remakes . I think the
band official ,crummy ,sound quality releases now outnumber those . Your
right about ST37 , I don't ever remember any that sounded like Knights of
Space or the others . I even have some of your homemade ST37 cassettes from
quite a while back and they sound way better too.