Knights in Space

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 8 15:00:53 EST 2009

I know what you mean Jill.
When I eventually received this, I had finished work early.
Imagine my delight etc...
I poured a beer, put the DVD in, sat down, had a drink, whacked the volume
up, pressed play, loved the way the Hawkwind logo turned into a Doctor Who
style  tunnel, thought to myself where is this hi-definition picture, had another
slurp, picked up the remote control to get a better sound, tried all the
different varieties of sound offered on my DVD surround sound conbo, Sharon
arrives home and shouts "YOU'VE GOT IT THEN", yeah, I say.
A tad disappointing. but still good to see.
Too many close ups od Dibsy though. Coincidentally that's the only time it
seemed to be Hi-Definition.

Only 'avin a larf.

Cheers,
Steve.