Christian...

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Apr 20 19:00:48 EDT 2009

I had it set so all emails from him went to the spam folder.
Once I found out he had a new email address that was sent to spam as  well.
Credit to the moderator... but we really do not want to see replies to
posts such as those... so please do not quote the text, the subject line or
anything from this guy.

Instead, look at Christian the Lion.

Goodnight folks.
Stay safe and stay well.