HW 40th Anniversary Show - Huw

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Fri Apr 17 16:56:57 EDT 2009

Buck took accordion lessons for years as a kid. He would also sit in
with his father's band. His father, who was also named Donald, was a
semi-professional musician who played the sax. You can hear sax lines
in his playing quite often. He quite consciously developed his modal
style in the early Soft White Underbelly days.