if you download atomgod, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 12:39:14 EDT 2009

On 4/8/09, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> "which of my representations are you hateful about now........."
>
> all of them
>
> trev

I was thinking, this music thing taxing my wallet is getting
annoying.......While I realise there is a possibility that you will be no
further trouble, there is a small chance that you might actually put
something else out, and then I'd buy it out of habit, it would surely suck,
and then more precious space would be taken up in my humble but godly
home....
so
I'm going to kill you......it'sthe obvious path of least resistance and the
easist answer