Astoria 2006 DVD Out Here We Are

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 4 16:42:19 EDT 2008

Just been watching this and have to say the more I hear OHWA the more I like
it.

It was my fav track from TMTYL and if this had been a part of Electric
Teepee it would be hailed a classic. As it is, it is probably derided
because people seem anti TMTYL.

It is to me one of my fav laid back tracks by the band and easily beats Blue
Shift etc.

Oh and I was in raptures at this concert when they played my top 3 Hawk
songs, 7 by 7, Paradox and Brainbox Pollution.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree