(Was), gay metal band thread:(Now) the return of ICU

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 26 12:02:21 EDT 2008

On 10/25/08, Mary Sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> I'm going to the BOC show up here in a couple of weeks with my friends from
> Providence.  If I can remember whereI put my Hawkwind shades I'll be
> wearing
> them, hopefully I'll run into some people from this group.  I'm really
> looking forward to it.

*I think I like this.....now that's what I'd have called evil back before I
rose above such earthly descriptions of human logic....I suggest you obtain
and learn the words to "Don't Fear The Reaper" real quick so you can move
your lips in perfect synch on that one, and get a bottle of that scorching
stuff Cussack used in WAR GAMES INC., to drive you to tears while you flail
your arms and rock back and forth and then your cover might remain
intact....*
*and I can see you don't fear the reaper since we all know Hawkfans only
have one thing on their mind....*
*what any of this has to do with ICU I may never know....*