OEBs w/ Stewkey of NAZZ @ Fig Cafe & Hookah Bar 10/12/08 ( Jenkintown Pa )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Oct 6 11:51:36 EDT 2008

Sorry, but I have to cancel this gig..I have to take my son to a Birthday party, and for him that's more important...Peace, Mike

From: sloterdijk at msn.com
To: hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com; darkrisin at verizon.net; boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; elgre at hotmail.com; greg.elwell at gmail.com; soulventrus at yahoo.com; sloterdijk at email.msn.com; moogyking at aol.com; nexus at panix.com; sara_smile711 at yahoo.com; ss7713 at comcast.net; ss7713 at msn.com; scott at wfmu.org; toddrundgren-groknrollutopia at yahoogroups.com
Subject: OEBs w/ Stewkey of NAZZ @ Fig Cafe & Hookah Bar 10/12/08 ( Jenkintown Pa )
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:21:27 +0000

OEBs w/ Stewkey of NAZZ @ Fig Cafe & Hookah Bar 10/12/08 ( Jenkintown PA )

10/12/2008 07:30 PM - Fig Cafe & Hookah Bar
http://www.myspace.com/figcafehookahlounge
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania

3 bands: $5.00 cover

SEE http://www.ellyrox.com and click on 'upcoming Fig Shows' for complete information and list of additional acts.

'This is one of our favorite places to play'...Mike Burro