OFF) warning this post really is off

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 17 15:06:27 EST 2008

it has it's purpose, it's a nice place to spread out your gear and do your
best geek, also a nice place to have a chat in the sun, which I do, too bad
you can't give the magic of addiction another chance
it's a lonely planet janet, you got the power to be what you want, you gotta
vote rizz
I certainly did and now I do the whitehurst shuffle with "diesel in the
dust" on the brain.....
it's just another day in the life of cowboy joe