Ozrics

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 12 09:46:09 EST 2008

yes but since I see no mention of the B.A.S fellows, wasn't there "The
Ullulators", "The Oroonies", "Nukli", etc, etc....
and also, don't forget the BAS 45.....I think that's the rare one
and I'd like to vote Nik's contribution to the "New Blood Transmission"
album as likely the worst thing I've heard him do, if not just the worst??
but enquiring minds wish to know if his playing on "Peter Pan Hits The
Suburbs" is worth the effort???