BOC - UK Tour Dates Announced!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Jun 27 09:18:36 EDT 2008

On 27 Jun 2008, at 06:58 , Steve Swann wrote:
> And btw, all official released versions of the film feature the
> Vangelis soundtrack.  And the Director's Cut has a very dramatic
> abrupt ending, with the elevator doors slamming in your face, which
> then cuts immediately to the closing credits featuring said banging
> synthesizer music that started this chat.  :)

Yes, I was wondering about that -- I haven't seen the film in a while
(and last year's "Final Cut" version not at all! Shame on me ...),
but I am sure I would have noticed had the score gone missing!

I think I have a dodgy MP3 version of one of the more comprehensive
bootlegs, as well as the official 1CD 1994 and 25th anniversary three-
fer releases, and while I don't entirely understand why there hasn't
just been an official "bootleg superseding release" (since the music
presumably already exists and you know you'd make money as all the
Vangelis and/or Blade Runner fans rushed out to buy it _again_).
Nevertheless, I think the coolest stuff is on the 1994.release=disc.
1.of.the.25th-anniv.release.  And so Jon should go out and find
that :) for the BOC angle if naught else :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson