(HW) Rare Demos and Stuff

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 10:42:29 EDT 2008

Hi....
funny you ask that, since I was trying my hardest to remember.......now,
obviously I see Brock as larger than life, but I must be honest...I was not
overly imprressed by some of that demo stuff, "wipe out" being one....I seem
to recall it was a bit "draggy", for want of another term, but then again
one must realise that opinions are just that, and taste is very subjective,
esepecially with HW stuff.....also, the foggy quality didn't help, but with
all that said, aside from the fact that it looks like those demos were not
intended to reach the public, it's frickin' Brock doing all the instruments
from 1975....so more truth to be told.....highly desireable in my
opinion.......
I do NOT believe it resurfaced under another name....however I am not
up-to-date on my Hawkwind stuff and only get to know what the powers that be
decide......
hopefully some good soul on here will contact you and hook you up
now, the other material I mentioned which I cannot remember if it was
connected with those 75 demos or seperate, also had some gems therein......
cheers