(SPAM) HAWKWIND VINYL SINGLES GALORE ON EBAY

Mike Montfort mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 31 19:20:35 EDT 2008

Eli

Please in the future do not use the word S**M in your emails. Long ago both
lists established that this sort of announcement was acceptable.  By putting
that word in, you just assure that some people will never get your emails

Just put OT: etc.

Thanks in advance

Mike