No subject

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Jan 2 16:45:59 EST 2008

Jan 2, 2008 1:37 PM

Subject:
New SLOTERDIJK LIVE YULTIDE Photos 12/28/2007

Body:

On behalf of the entire group, I would like to thank John Verica for taking some great shots of SLOTERDIJK performing our 2007 'Live Yuletide' show, Friday, December 28th, 2007. Due to technical difficulties the set was rather short, but memorable. The setlist and personnel were as follows:Sonic AttackIntegration ( teaser, first verse only )Hurry on SundownThe ThunderbirdsMike Burro: guitar, glissando and vocalsGreg Elwell: guitarKevin Gardener: guitarJeff Berry: Thunderbird bass guitarPhotos by John Verica*** SEE THE PICTURES FROM THE SHOW IN OUR PHOTO SECTION
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1
Cheers! Mike Burro ( SLOTERDIJK )