OFFish - E-Bay - Anubian Lights / New Worlds Fair

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 17 05:43:45 EST 2008

Hope no-one minds but thought I'd let you know that I have put 2 Anubian
Lights CD's up on e-bay as well as my Griffin box set of Moorcock's New
World's Fair.

I also have the following vinyl for sale which I'd rather do off line as I
have had bad experiences selling vinyl via e-bay with one person buying
stuff and sending back what clearly were not my copies.

British Tribal Music - probably played once
Stonehenge '83 - very good condition and I think I have played it twice.
Lloyd Langton Group - Dreams that fade away 12" single
Lloyd Langton Group - Time Space and LLG (US version)
Lloyd Langton Group - Night Air
Lloyd Langton Group - Like an Arrow
Lloyd Langton Group - Outside The Law with 7" single (I have 2 copies of
this - one with very good sleeve one with some scuffing of the sleeve)
Lloyd Langton Group - Wind of Change 7" single with pic sleeve.
Steve Swindells - Fresh Blood.

As said hope no-one minds this mail - please contact me off line at
stevefreight at gmail.com if interested in any of the above with your offer.
Please also let me know your country so I can get a price for postage.

Many thanks.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree