HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 8 09:37:24 EDT 2008

Atco don't have the album version of Kings of Speed and have a slightly
longer intro to Magnu which makes the UK and US CD's the same length!

Motorhead tapes have (or had) disappeared (in smoke?) hence mastering of the
UK CD from vinyl and Motorhead on both UK and US CD's from the single.

Must check Anthology version of Motorhead to see if the scratch that is
evident on the Warrior has totally disappeared - not thought to check
before. If so then tapes have been found.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree