Eli's Hawkwind 45's on eBay

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 6 16:34:03 EDT 2008

I never looked at his shipping rates come to think of it, but I know they
pack stuff beyond beyond the normal way that is causing wonderful albums do
be destroyed all across the world every day, listen.....do you hear
that....ohh another crunched package and dented corners......I fantasize
about going into the mailer business, since proper boxes exist, but most
don't have ot use them......
45 singles however, do not seem to require all that....hmm....maybe
something for him to consider...I don't know...
also, the international rates now days have deflated all the fun :(