Hawkwind Griffin Warrior Knowledge

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 29 23:50:52 EDT 2007

ok I got bored
i've got 2 warriors on Griffin here:
when looking upon the labels themselves (cd face), one has about 1/2" of
"rainbow psychedic light refraction" on the very outer ring (rather lovely
if I do say so myself).
the other, what I believe to be more common (correct me if wrong, please)
has no tripadelic light holo-thing going on, but includes the "official"
compact disc logo/emblem underneath the depicted Griffin, as well as stating
"made in canada", of which the first has neither
and then the third one I have, of course isn't Hawkwind music at all, and I
can't remember what band is on it (CRS)
and then there's Bob....
how many of you are with me in owning an actual UK original CD of Capatain
Lockheed?????
don't be too sure......
got satan?? (kidding)
eagle eye mike