Apology Last post, Glastonbury Silver Machine Calvert Digital

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 2 16:16:57 EDT 2007

Dear Technicians of BOC-L
first of all I just WANTED you to know that about as soon as I sent my last
post I emailed Ben and tried to stop it, but he either must have restored my
diving gear of approved it very quickly
I have a legitimate question with this one:
I have a digital version of the original Silver Machine with Calvert's
original vocal
NOT a vinyl bootleg recording such as all the Glastonbury CD's were  prior
to my five year banishment
is this still one of my "credentials", or has it now appeared in  a more
knowable place?
and FoFP, the same evil that could have kept Punkadelic OFF CD for all these
years???????? ripped my Dawn Of Hawkwind away, and I no longer own your VERY
dangerous-to-possess, but purposely downgraded version
have you broken Doug's command yet?
and BTW, I don't need an answer if this is the unmentionable, unspeakable,
unknowable, unthinkable, unattainable, product of Doug's restraint or even
your own
I have forgiven YOU, Mike!!!!!  (kidding kidding!)
ps_ I actually forgot how dangerous you Boc'L inhabitants were, what with
your virtues and attributes
makes sense that I'd be here tho'
LOVE LOVE LOVE
mike c