Spine Of God remaster

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Mar 21 11:41:07 EDT 2007

On 21/03/2007 13:56, Stephen Swann wrote:
> One of these
> days I should just get over it and give Fu Manchu another
> chance, since they actually had nothing to do with it.  :)

I have a bunch of their earlier, up to the mid/late 90s, albums and
there's some good stuff on there.  Saw them live in the US supporting
Monster Magnet just after the latter's _Dopes to Infinity_ came out
(Scott will remember that -- he did an interview with the then MM
bassist, I believe) and a couple of times thereafter in the UK.

They then turned in an album or so that I thought were a bit weak, and I
kinda lost track of them.  For all I know, they've since returned to
being an all-powerful force of sludge (as they were :) but I don't know!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson