HW: Space Ritual + DVD

SUBSCRIBE BOC-L Anonymous delta-wave at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 16 04:05:52 EDT 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:16:52 +0100, Paul Mather
<paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU> wrote:
> I don't know about the obsession with robots having sex
>part, though.
Hawkdiscs may be getting fantastic distribution stateside (my experience last
time was what I would remember as domestic prices) but Japan must sadly not
be getting the same convenience
They've just unveiled a humanoid toddler with which they intend to study,
well, toddlers I suppose
not the robot nor the love I had in mind
(when I get killed I regenerate, of course, wouldn't recommend removing any
parts as everybody knows what happens then)
I'm so full of it
nobody killed me