JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

Fri Jul 6 19:08:30 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 04:14:03PM +0100, trev typed out:
> The celebrated music reviewer Jonathan Jarret narrowly missed death in the
> early hours of yesterday morning when his home was destroyed by a massive
> explosion. He survived by a fluke..."I had the radio on and they started to
> play a track by a band called *Inner City Unit*.  I was so frightened by
> the music that I just had to get out to get some fresh air. Imagine my
> surprise when my house suddenly exploded".

	... On reading this it suddenly occurred to me that I gave you
my address. I should maybe have thought about that before writing...
Yours,
	Jon

ObCD: Motorhead - _Another Perfect Day_
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk