(OFF)Re: Astoria last night

Albert Bouchard albert at CELLSUM.COM
Wed Dec 26 20:07:20 EST 2007

There are so many things that the government tells us what we should
and can not do. Don't be a knee-jerk reactionary. This is one thing
the government has gotten right. Let's applaud them and get on with
legalizing weed.
Al
PS I totally don't get the need to feel superior but most people have
it I think.