OFF: CHROME Re: OFF: SLEEP broken up?? Cap Beyond

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Dec 20 13:03:44 EST 2007

Christian (
well you are getting the SR Collectors edition so.........

Christian (The Evil One)

----- Original Message ----
From: Dangerous Person <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thursday, 20 December, 2007 6:22:30 PM
Subject: Re: OFF: CHROME Re: OFF: SLEEP broken up?? Cap Beyond

DearJon and everyone including Steve F, whom I was just messin' on....I
believe we have a misunderstanding
I was bitching about Christian's posts having no new content, but then
realized......he is evil incarnate and Ben has to filter him.....so my
sincere apology to his madness, I will assume it had to do with that
as for the Tidal Forces, I pawned it off on
Christian...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 12/20/07, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 11:48:15AM -0600, mike coleman typed out:
> > I'm confused......aren't these the same posts as yesterday???  at
 any
> rate,
> > I would like to know if the "Tidal Forces" cd I parted with is the
 one
> he
> > refers to???
>
>        Just to sort this out, yes, the Chrome CD I mentioned with
 Tommy